Last updated: 18 November 2019
E-moto mobike operates http://www.emotomobike.com. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information is not limited to your name, it includes:
(1) The information that is provided by you through filling the website forms. This may include
contact information like your name, email address, mailing address, phone number and
(2) Information that you will provide when writing to us (which includes e-mail)
(3) Information that you will provide after completing surveys
(4) Each time you access a webpage, the information relating to logs are automatically reported by your browser. While you visit our website, our servers will automatically record certain information which you browser sends whenever you visit some website. The server logs may contain information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (IP) address, referring/exit pages and URLs, browser type, domain names, number of clicks, landing pages, pages viewed and such information. We use this information, which will not identify users, to analyze trends, to track the movement of the users, to administer the website and to gather demographic information about user base as a whole. We are not linking this automatically- collected data to personally identifiable information.
(5) We employ clear web beacons which can be used to track your online usage patterns anonymously when you use the website. No personal information is collected using this web beacons. Along with this, we may also use clear web beacons in HTML-based e-mails sent to you for tracking which emails are opened/ viewed. Thus collected information are used create more accurate reporting and making our websites better for the users.
(6) We may collect information by using a cookie file about your general internet usage. Cookies will help us to improve our website and deliver a better personalized service.
We may use the information collected from you in the following ways:
(1) To monitor, administer and improve the Website.
(2) To analyze how the website is used.
(3) To diagnose service or technical problems and to maintain security.
(4) Conduct research and analysis.
(5) Remember information to help you efficiently access the website.
(6) To confirm your identity in order to ensure that you are eligible to use the website.
(7) Monitor aggregate metrics like total number of visitors, viewers, traffic and demographic patterns.
(8) To carry out any obligations arising from any contracts.
(9) In order to ensure that the content from the website is presented in the most effective contact to have complete satisfaction of the user.
(10) To provide you with information which you request from us.
(11) To notify you about the changes in the website.
(12) To enable us to comply our regulatory and legal obligations.
(13) We may also use your information with your prior consent to permit selected third parties including service providers on the website. You can also choose to stop receiving information from the third parties by writing to us on contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site
This Log Data may include information such as your computers Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that we want to share with you.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive. Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remembers that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
to any changes in its provisions in the future, which will be in effect immediately after being posted
on this page.
Near Shifa Convention, Center Palakkad road Ponniakurssi - Perinthalmanna - Kerala - India
Phone : +91 628 245 8927, +91 628 245 4830
Email : email@example.com